Minerva’s investor relations website includes forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. These statements are based on the beliefs and assumptions of its management, and on information currently available to the Company. Forward-looking statements include statements regarding Minerva’s intent, belief or current expectations or that of its directors or executive officers with respect to, but not limited to:
- general economic, political and business conditions in Bazil;
- Interest rate fluctuations, changes in the value of the real in relation to foreign currencies;
- developments in, or changes to, the laws, regulations and governmental policies governing Minerva’s business and products, including environmental and sanitary liabilities;
- Current and future tax legislation;
- Health-related risks in the food industry;
- The outbreak of any disease affecting live cattle and food products;
- Changes in market prices;
- Implementation of Minerva principal operating, financial and growth strategies;
- Offer and demand for our products;
- Minerva’s level of indebtedness and the cost and availability of financing;
- The Company capital expenditures planother factors or trends affecting the Company’s financial condition or results of operations; and
- Other statements contained in this website regarding matters that are not historical facts.
Investors should understand that the above-mentioned factors, in addition to others discussed in this investor relations website, among others, could affect Minerva’s future results and could cause results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements made in this website or files herein posted.
Forward-looking statements also include information concerning the Company’s possible or assumed future results of operations set forth under several sections in this investor relations website, as well as statements preceded by, followed by, or that include the words ‘‘believes,’’ ‘‘may,’’ ‘‘continues,’’ ‘‘expects,’’ ‘‘anticipates,’’ ‘‘intends,’’ ‘‘plans,’’ ‘‘estimates’’ or similar expressions.
Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of performance. They involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions because they relate to future events and therefore depend on circumstances that may or may not occur. Minerva’s future business, financial condition, results of operations, prospects, strategies, market share and shareholder values may differ materially from those expressed in or suggested by these forward-looking statements. Many of the factors that will determine these results and values are beyond the Company’s ability to control or predict.
Investors are cautioned not to put undue reliance on any forward-looking statements.